Shame and Fear Busting Fridays – Who Are You Supposed To Be?
This list of questions has been helpful to me as I work on my own fears. I came across a similar list in Stronger Than You Think about a year ago, and then again in Fearless Living and most recently in I Thought It Was Just Me.
- Are you afraid of not being who you are supposed to be, or expected to be?
- What expectations do others have of you?
- What expectations do you have for yourself?
- Where did these expectations come from?
- Are any of them self-contradictory?
- Are any of them impossible?
- What do they feel like?
- Could you adjust one expectation?
- What would that feel like?
- What would that look like?
- What would that sound like?